Sunday, March 22, 2015

Pumpkin Day 2015

Screenshot 2015-03-20 at 12.39.58.png
Pumpkin Day!!!

I chose this pumpkin because it is very creative.
I have never seen something decorated like this.
I think it looks very much like a real m&m to eat.
                                  I like how they painted it the right colour.                             
____________________________________________________________________

 I made mine look like a kiwi and a egg because I thought they were the right shape.  First I got some white paint and made some brown. Then I got two brushes and painted the smaller pumpkin white for the egg and the bigger one brown.  After they had dried I got some black and more white then I made the eyes. Next I went out onto the farm and got some sticks that looked like feet of a bird and put them under the kiwi. After I did that I pulled out some prickly hay and placed it under the little pumpkin then I was finished.       



I like this one because it is something new. The part I like best is the hat is is very interesting because we have one like that and we use it for the fire.

I like this one because it is cute and funny. The part I like best is that Brody has made it look like mrs potato head.
___________________________________________________________________

An owl made out of a watermelon and rockmelon.

  • I like this pumpkin because I like owls and they are nice animals.
  • I like this owl because I have never seen one like this before.
  • I have one question for this person - how did you get the stuff to stick together ?
  • I like this pumpkin because the face is really detailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment