Saturday, February 21, 2015

Real Life Sleeping Beauty Summary by Larnie

Hello, my name is Larnie and I have been reading the news today and came across this interesting article about a 17 year old girl that has a virus that makes her sleep and sleep and sleep. The longest she has sleeped in for is 64 days (Click on the link below to see the full article).

http://www.dogonews.com/2012/11/26/rare-disorder-turns-pennsylvania-teen-into-a-real-life-sleeping-beauty
 I found it interesting because no one can find a a way to help her stop her sleeping virus. Nicole has had this virus since she was 7 years old and she has had only 3 Christmas's in her life and she is 17 now!!!. She also sleep through meeting Katie Perry. 

I can relate to it because I sleep in a lot and I love to sleep but she wishes she could have a normal life and I do have a normal life so we are differing in a way. 

I wonder if there are more people have this virus and if some one will find a a way to stop it one day?
If you enjoyed Larnie's summary then please visit her blog at http://dsslmcmillan.blogspot.co.nz/2015/02/larnies-article.html and leave a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment