Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Welcome Back to 2015 from Miss Drayson

Welcome to 2015 

Welcome back to you all. I hope you had a relaxing holiday and made the most of the warm weather. I look forward to hearing about your beach visits, family catch ups and road trips. 
I made the most of all the summer tennis action so I hope you are ready to hear about favourites, frustrations, upsets and winners!!




I am excited to have you all joining me this year in what can only be described as a fun filled, action packed, totally new experience. We are in this together and I am sure I am going to learn just as much from all of you as you will from me.
Bring on 2015 and getting to know all of you. It is going to be awesome being a part of your learning journey.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Miss Drayson Sophie Sturm here miss you all. Hope your enjoyiing this year I am. xx

    ReplyDelete